Call Recording with Talk Numbers, allows you to record calls without the need for new equipment. Our Call Recording package has three options for call recording.
Record All. Means that all inbound calls are recorded.
Percentage recording. As it states, you can choose any percentage of calls to record.
On Demand recording. Start or stop recording using the phones keypad during the call.
Benefits of inbound Call Recording
- No need to purchase expensive recording equipment no maintenance or upgrade costs.
- Easily searchable online archive of the Call Recordings.
- Real time back-up of the Call Recordings.
- Limitless recordings.
- Capacity to record multiple calls simultaneously.
- As calls are received they are archived securely online. To listen to a call, simply search by the caller or recipient telephone number. The month of the call, or the extension number.
- All call recordings are stored or emailed to you.
- You can record as many or as few numbers and extensions you require. All depending on the Call Recording option.
- A Call Recording package to give you complete peace of mind.
There is a small per minute charge of 1p per minute when recording calls
Outbound Call Recording
This is done by calling a number. A message will be played requesting the destination number. Just input the number you need to dial and the call will be recorded.
- No need to purchase expensive recording equipment. No maintenance or upgrade costs with our out bound call recording.
- Easily searchable online archive of the outbound Call Recordings.
- Real time back-up of the outbound Call Recordings.
- Limitless recordings.
- As calls are received, they are archived securely online. To listen to a call. Simply search by the caller or recipient telephone number, the month of the call, or the extension number.
- All call recordings are stored or can be emailed to you.
Call us on: 0345 060 1010 or use our contact page – We are here to help you….
Its your call, at anytime you can add intelligence to your number. Make sure you never miss a call. After all, without customers, where would your business be.
It’s necessary for you to be aware of the legislation governing the interception of communications. You should also be aware of The Data Protection Act if you intend to record telephone calls. It is your responsibility to make sure you are compliant with any legislation or acts.
Below are useful links to government websites in relation to Data Protection and Compliance.