All numbers 0300 numbers are virtual UK Wide numbers, numbers are for charities, not for profit organisation and public sector to use. Buy 0300 numbers from Talk Numbers
0300 Numbers Designated by Ofcom for use by Government Departments, Charities and Not-for-Profit Companies
03 UK Wide Numbers cost the same to call from a UK landline or mobile, as calling an 01 or 02 number.
03 Numbers for charities and governments are customer friendly
03 numbers are more cost effective to run than 0800 number
It's Ofcom regulation that calling 03 numbers, must not cost more than calling and 01/ 02 numbers
It's Ofcom regulation that Calling numbers must come out of your mobiles or landline inclusive minutes
Buying an 03 number is simple:
Choose your NUMBER or your BUDGET, choose your ADD-Ons if required – BUY your numberClick to View a selection of 0300 234 numbers Click to view all 0300 234 numbers
Ready to buy:Click me!Click to view all 0300 234 numbers
If you are a new Charity or Charity, Government department with high minute volume we can bespoke a deal for you –
contact us to see what we can offer you
To buy an number please fill out the order form below
You can add cloud services to your number.
Make sure you never miss a call. After all, without customers, where would your business be.
Learn more about our ADD-Ons below
Why use Talk Numbers for your 0300 numbers
- Excellent Customer service
- Resilient Network
- Host our own numbers ranges
- We don’t use grey routes
- Call Intelligence available
- Free Online call stats
- Disaster Recovery options available
- 1000’s of numbers to choose from
- VoIP packages available
Why use buy 0300 Numbers
- 0300 Numbers for charities and governments are included in UK mobile and landline call packages.
- Should you move office or location you take your your numbers with you, never needing to change your number again
- To call an 03 numbers from a UK landline or mobile cost the same calling an 01 or 02
- 03 numbers are customer friendly alternatives to an 0800 Freephone number
- 03 numbers are cheaper to run than 0800 numbers
- 0300 provide a national presence for your organisation
- Should you move office or location you take your numbers with you, never needing to change your number again
Talk Numbers Limited is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s office) for Data Protection under the 1998 Act
Our registration number is ZA309422
If you wish to confirm our identity with ICO please click on the link below and enter the registration number in the search box.
This Link goes to Ofcom and informs you about 0300 numbers
A Guide to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Nectar Cloud offer Fully Managed and Monitored data backup (DUaaS)
This link is for the Telephone Preference Service (TPS)
TPS if you wish opt out from cold calling for your 0300 Numbers
For more information on 0300 numbers plus lots of other information on UK telephone codes: What other place than Wikipedia
Your success is our success that’s why we say at Talk Numbers:
‘Our numbers mean business’
Increase professionalism and credibility with an 0300 Numbers
Customers are key and with Talk Numbers we can help you achieve better call handling . Appear as a professional as possible with one of our wide range of business numbers
Improve inbound call handling when you buy 0300 Numbers
Know when a business call is coming through, know when you miss a business call, hear call recordings and choose when and where calls ring to
and if you miss a call the call can be routed to a Live receptionist, to make sure you capture all your customers call or you have a voicemail box which will then send you a voicemail to email to your chosen email account
About Live Call answering with 0300 Numbers
Talk Numbers Live Call Answering Service works behind the scenes to support you and your existing team.
Keep your customers satisfied by providing an instant response every time they reach out to you, never realising we’re not sitting in your office, right next to you.
Our simple and cost effective fee structure means there are no set up or minimum monthly charges. Use how you like when you like! You only pay for the calls we handle. This means we’re there when you need us, but not an unnecessary overhead when you don’t.
Talk Numbers Live Call Answering Service suites any size business, whether you’re sole trader, an entrepreneur, medical professional, a property manager, builder, a freelancer , alternative therapy practitioner, or represent a large commercial enterprise, we will customise a greeting and capture key information to fit your specific needs.
Once the call is completed the message is emailed to you or any specified group, allowing you to prioritise your call backs.
Your telephone is your most important business tool. When your phone is answered in person, promptly, politely and efficiently, it says you’re a professional, it says you care.
What happens when your phone goes unanswered?:
- 80% of callers won’t call back on hearing an engaged tone
- 75% of callers won’t wait beyond 6 rings
- 80% hang up when transferred to an answer machineNever have to worry about finding cover for those unexpected busy periods, holidays, lunch breaks, staff arriving on time or hours to be covered again.Our service is simple. You or your team answers telephone calls whenever they can and when particularly busy, or when your line is engaged your calls are routed seamlessly to Talk Numbers Live Call Answering Service who is fully briefed about your business.
Portable number with a welcome message and whisper with an 0300 Numbers
All our numbers will stay with you for life. Take the number wherever when you move office. As we say in Talk numbers it’s your call!
When a customer calls your organisation, it is often their first point of contact with you and how the call is answered and directed allows them to develop a image of your business. When your customers are welcomed with a professional sounding greeting this will help give a positive image that they are dealing with a more professional and established business that cares for their customers;
You can have a greeting message – for example ‘Welcome to Talk Numbers please hold the line whilst we connect your call to the next available agent’
Whilst the customer is hearing the welcome message, when you pick up the phone to answer the call, you can hear a pre-recorded network message saying – ‘This is a customer calling your 0300 numbers’
Buy 0300 numbers