Port My Number
Port my Number means transferring your virtual telephone number from your existing supplier to Talk Numbers
Porting is available on all most virtual numbers ranges, such as: 01 / 02 / 0300 / 0330 / 0333 / 0844 / 0845 / 0870 /0871 / 0800 etc.
Organisations may choose to port their numbers for a variety of different reasons;
- Reduce your bills: Reduce your costs, either call charges or rentals.
- Customer service: Improved customer service.
- Billing: Improved visibility, reports and statistics.
- Better Intelligence: Access to a wide range of advanced cloud based intelligence
- Higher Rebates: Improved payouts on your 0843 / 0844 / 0845 / 0844 / 0870 / 0871 / 0872
Why would you want to port a number to Talk Numbers?
There are many reasons for porting numbers. These include:
- Poor service from your current provider.
- By moving to a new provider you can save money
- Required service not available at current provider
- Consolidation of services
Why should I port my number to Talk Numbers?
- Our customer service is focused on you
- No porting fees
- No excess porting charge when running the number
- UK based customer service
- Wide range of intelligence
- Benefit now from Talk Numbers competitive rates.
- Talk Numbers work with tier 1 partner networks.
- Porting takes approximately 14 working days
- No Loss of service
- Ofcom Regulated
If you would like to port my number to Talk Numbers Please use the links below – It really would be great to have you on board!Click here to port your number to Talk Numbers
Or call us on 03 300 300 900 – and we will run you through the process – We are here to help you
The Grass is definitely Greener on our side of the fence!
Once you are a client, we can add cloud services to your number.
Make sure you never miss a call. After all, without customers, where would your business be.