Cloud to Cloud
If you have clients using cloud tools to collaborate and store your business data then you need cloud 2 cloud to keep your data safe
— apps like Microsoft® Office 365, Salesforce.com or Google Apps —
They need to know that they are responsible for backing up that data, not the service provider. Cloud to Cloud adds this critical layer of protection and redundancy to their organisation’s data management process — backing up their cloud-based data directly from the apps themselves to our secure offsite Data Centres
How it works for you
- Works in conjunction with their existing Online Backup account, backing up and encrypting their cloud-based data just as we do with your on-premises data.
- Lets you choose the frequency (hourly, weekly) and level of granularity (individual files, entire databases) of their cloud-data backups.
- Lets you set and reach your Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives, to meet their business’s needs and regulatory requirements.
- Enables your clients to control their data stored in cloud apps (Office 365, etc.) at all times, even if they end their subscription to the app.
- Backs up your clients data stored in cloud apps directly from those apps to our secure Data Centers
- Allows you and your clients to deploy the backup rules they select to all of their organisation’s users at once — saving you and your client time on setup and ensuring consistent data protection business-wide.
- Stores all of their cloud-based data in secure, encrypted format —using the most advanced AES 256-bit encryption protocols —preventing unauthorised access at all times.
- Seamlessly integrates with their Online Backup service, to create a single data-backup solution across onsite & in cloud-based apps.
Let your clients take control of their cloud data backup, retention and archive periods across Office 365 and other cloud apps
As the Microsoft Office 365 Terms & Conditions states, “We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft isn´t liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. You should regularly backup the Content that you store on the Services.´´
you clients can be rest assured that your cloud application-based data will be backed up and restored if need be — even if you are no longer using those cloud apps, like Office 365, where the data originated.